Skip to content
- June 8-10 Cedar Falls Christian Writers Workshop: Mary Potter Kenyon will conduct an intensive workshop on how to write a book proposal and one on how to utilize expressive writing for healing as well as how to get it published.
- Tuesday, June 27: Beginning Writing for Publication, Hawkeye Community College, Cedar Falls.
- Thursday, June 29: Writing Short Memoir for Publication, Monticello Library
- August 8: Expressive Writing for Healing, Hawkeye Community College, Cedar Falls.
- August 10: Inspiring People series speaker, Inspire Café, Dubuque
- Tuesday, September 26, Expressive Writing for Healing, 7:00, NICC Dubuque
- Thursday, October 19, Commonsense Couponing, 6:30, NICC, Dubuque
- October 6, October 7, Friday and Saturday: HEAL YOUR GRIEF retreat, at Shalom Center in Dubuque. Coordinated by Mary Potter Kenyon, Cathy Corkery, and Ellen Bigelow.
- Tuesday, November 14: Grieving Through the Holidays, Murdoch Funeral Home, 925 W. Main Street, Manchester